Monday, March 22, 2010

A Depression Bout

Sometimes I wonder why
I see only dark clouds in the sky
Though ther's so much greenery around
I notice withered leaves that slowly dry.

The same joke that was cracked yesterday
To which i had sportingly laughed away
Felt was a poke at me
When it was cracked today

Whatever anyone said
Would just eat my head
Evan when told humorously
Some second meaning in it I read

Then casually I had a look
In a nearby book
So inspired I was by it
I was released from the depression hook!

I resolved never to be depressed anymore
Look at life's good things in store
Realising I was becoming
To everyone a real bore!
I hope this positivity will always last
Afterall no one is really steadfast
But what the book said is so very true;
TOUGH TIMES DO NOT LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment