Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can You Talk Shop Carrying a Splitting Migraine?

Hey Folks,
Seriously, I think I've just about had enough of this lurking shadow or should I say halo within my head. You've guessed right, it's this migraine which refuses to leave me as if I was its best friend. Being a multitasker, I generally smile through my headaches to complete all my tasks on time. But somehow now I have kind of lost my grit to tolerate this one particular aspect. Last week I was being this super mom trying to help my daughter through her crucial Plus two exams. Simultaneously, I had to complete my professional commitments. Social obligations took the rest of my time. All through this I had my SMILE in place which helped me cover my splitting headache.
Just when I was about to give up I nailed the root cause of my companion. The realization was shocking to say the least. It came as a stab in the back or should I say front. Betraying me from within me was none other than my TUMMY!!! Whenever I did not feed it in time, this was how it took revenge. Guess it wanted to prove a point. I learnt the lesson the hard way after putting up with this throbbing head for more than two decades!!
Folks, if I could endure this migraine with a (wry) smile for aeons, I think
YES! We can talk shop with a splitting migraine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment